Wednesday, August 17, 2011

YOU EITHER LIKE IT OR YOU DONT !!

I have to admit that I was not a fan of Masterchef Australia in the early stages, but somewhere along the line it has grown on me.  In fact if I am honest, its more like a full blown forrest with saplings, moss and the odd bird tweeting in the background.  I know all their names, what their strengths and weaknesses are.  I can predict accurately where they will fall down in on a pressure test and who will win the curry challenge - Jimmy of course!!  I  have had endless conversations about the unfairness of bumping off Marian (not literally of course) because she didnt know the name of a "nut" !!  Far better cook than the rest of them in our opinion..


The chefs at 26 on Park all sit avidly watching the re-runs inbetween service and my friend Artie has been known to dash into the kitchen to try out the recipe - hot off the TV Screen.  One thing I wont do is cheat - I dont want to know who won - considering the programme is a year late and Series 3 is already on the go.  I will wait along with everyone else (who didnt whip onto the net for a peek) and wait patiently for the next series.  Lets hope they have Clares eyes, Mariams spunk and Alvins grace ..


No comments:

Post a Comment